- We will wait until we hear laughter. (We left them a cute set of notes on their marker board, so we expect a response as our alert signal.)
- We will wait until we see the light turn on in the room.
- We will quietly pack up our computers and get ready.
- We will welcome them to their own room with much volume and fanfare.
- If we miss our opportunity, we will wait in the bathroom until they come in. Just hangin'.
Disclaimer: they love and adore us and are also far creepier than us, which is the only reason this is OK.