Saturday, November 19, 2011

The banana Saga continues.

You might recall that a few weeks ago, I gave a nice rant on bananas, the obsession Wheaton's student body seems to have with them, and my inability to obtain them. And until this morning, I hadn't had a banana since August. They say you never know what you've got 'til it's gone, and that really is true. Guys, bananas are fantastic. And I would have missed out on them again if my roommate hadn't texted me "huge banana pile at saga" this morning at 10:45. Understandably, I booked it to Saga, found the huge banana pile (she wasn't kidding), ate one glorious banana, and took one with me for the road. That was when I knew my Saturday was off to a good start.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a ridiculous costume to make from a giant cardboard box. Oh, floor events. What would I do with my free time if it weren't for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment