Thursday, November 3, 2011

What am I thankful for?

In no particular order:
I'm thankful for little nuggets of clarity.
I'm thankful for friends who will go hunt down your lab partner who completely forgot you were supposed to meet in the lobby at 2:30.
I'm thankful for a horn section that comes up with secret signals in orchestra like the good-job kick and the heel-clicking thank you.
I'm thankful for chocolate.
I'm thankful for Bones returning tonight! (9/8c! Be there when I cannot!)
I'm thankful for a fuzzy hat with a ball on top for enduring blustery days.
I'm thankful for 1:05, when Dante is done.
I'm thankful for Burt's Bees.
I'm thankful for trains that allow you to meet friends in Chicago on Saturday.
I'm thankful for having free time to plan a Thanksgiving menu.
I'm thankful for you people, who see something in me worth reading about.


No comments:

Post a Comment