Sunday, November 27, 2011

Housekeeping.

A couple matters of business to attend to today:

Firstly, a handy feature of blogs on Blogspot is that you can see some little stats about those who view your blog - particularly, what country they're in. Here's what freaks me out: apparently fifteen of you are reading my blog from Russia, and one of you in Germany! And I know no one in those countries! So if your name is Vlad or Igor, you should know that I'm onto you.

And secondly, I feel it is my duty and privilege to let you all in on a secret. It's universally acknowledged that the majority of college students spend a good chunk of their allowances buying baking ingredients (don't laugh; you know it's true). I'm here today to tell you that your worries will soon be gone, thanks to HEB. Today I ventured to the potentially overwhelming cornucopia of foodstuffs to claim my prizes, and in a mere $5.11, I procured three-fourths of a pound of crystallized ginger (gingerbread men, here I come) and more thyme, rosemary, ground mustard, cardamom, allspice, pepper, and ginger than I could possibly use this year. Oh, it's a good day. Now off you go to do the same. Together, we'll save MILLIONS.

No comments:

Post a Comment