Thursday, November 10, 2011

White and fluffy.

Today, my lit professor made the grave mistake of telling us all to turn around and look at the weather! Because it was snowing! As such, I heard nothing else he said for the rest of class until "now I'll hand back your midterms as you leave." And I didn't even do too poorly! (Believe me, I was shocked.)

Then, as I was walking to lunch, it snowed again! I can only guess as to what my face looked like.  Probably a mixture of wonder and confusion. I mean, it was both sunny and cloudy, and there was snow falling, but the dots on the ground looked like rain. CRAZY.

Then! To make the day even better, I got a letter! See?
Now I know what you're thinking, and the answer is yes! You, too, could write me a letter!

And now I sit here writing a little blog post, eating lunch, and listening to The Light in the Piazza.  It's hard to believe that so much good has been packed into a day with so many hours* still to go.

*also with so much work still to go, but that's beside the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment