Monday, November 12, 2012

NaBloPoMo, Day 12

So I'm sitting here, figuring out what to write about while watching The Next Iron Chef, and I've got nothing. Therefore, these are my two main thoughts:
  • Pineapple and tomatoes. That's an interesting combination. Kind of like tomato jam! Which is delicious!
  • I used to watch this and Top Chef and other shows like that and think that that would totally be my bag, I could rock it, and it would be the best thing ever. And maybe with more training, I could. Maybe. But what I'm grateful for is that I don't actually have the desire to. I love cooking, but there's not this looming what-am-I-going-to-do-with-my-life, maybe-this-maybe-that feeling. And that's nice.
Oh, and if you've got more inspiration than I do, this blogger's open to suggestions. Hit me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment