Thursday, November 22, 2012

NaBloPoMo, Day 21

The thirty things nearest me:
  1. Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (Platinum!)
  2. My computer
  3. My sister's computer
  4. Various Apple cords
  5. My phone
  6. the game plan for Thanksgiving
  7. My sister's phone
  8. Pillows
  9. Blankie
  10. Water
  11. Burt's Bees
  12. My sister
  13. My sister's pillows
  14. (Wouldn't it be great if My Sister's Keeper were the next thing?)
  15. Pens
  16. Stamps for when I like to pretend I'm a teacher
  17. Mock trial affidavits
  18. Scissors that look like a pig
  19. A little pot that holds quarters
  20. A curious craft called "scoubidou." What.
  21. Coca-Cola paraphernalia
  22. An Indian headdress sported by me for the paper* staff photo two Thanksgivings ago
  23. A pirate pinata
  24. Daisies, painted
  25. A funny rug
  26. Cookbooks aplenty
  27. A large bottle
  28. A safety pin
  29. Stitch, the stuffed animal
  30. A penny...Lincoln!
Have I mentioned how sorry I am not to actually be writing anything of value to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment