- I'm back at Wheaton, and it's lovely to be out of the car. I've had tea and popcorn and watched a couple episodes of Fawlty Towers. It feels like I've been here a whole lot longer than just four hours.
- If you, like me, have a serious aversion to Guy Fieri, read this. It's highly entertaining.
- Alias is an amazing show. Go watch it now!
- If you ever find yourself in St. Louis, pop into Companion. They sell bread, and their cornbread in particular is particularly delicious.
- Thank goodness November is almost over, because you guys can't take much more of this, I'm sure.
Sunday, November 25, 2012
NaBloPoMo, Day 25
Welcome back to me!