Monday, November 26, 2012

NaBloPoMo, Day 26

  • Something a friend of mine said popped into my head tonight: "If you are lovely and kind, people will bend over backwards to help you." This was in the context of allergies and servers at restaurants, but still. It applies. Yes, to life in general. No, this wasn't spurred by someone's unusually eager helpfulness. I just thunk it.
  • I had a real go-getter of a day. I got stuff done. I practiced far beyond what is required of me. I showed up and did what I was supposed to do. Way to go, me. It's been a good one.
  • I don't care what you say. Small classes will always trump big ones. Regardless of how dynamic your lecturer is, my itsy bitsy discussion-heavy classes will always win. Yay music majors.
  • Maybe I'll sleep before midnight? And be a go-getter again tomorrow? Maybe? 
  • Shoot, guys, that was two Annie songs in one bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment