- trying and failing to focus on theory homework throughout.
- playing piano in a horn studio recital. And that studio is full of characters. Let's just say one of them gave me a program autographed in chalk ("because it's permanent") as a token of gratitude for my participation. What.
- this video being posted by a couple girls on my hall as a lament about mock trial team stacking. Note: bad vocals are allegedly intentional.
- crossing my fingers that my theory class for next semester will stay at the 4-person size at which it currently sits. Because that'd be awesome.
- having a friend I was supposed to Skype with be in the ER instead. (said friend is entirely OK now, no worries.)
Lots of fun, but never quite what you expect.