- I don't like listening to classical music, much less piano concerti. But I could listen to her piece all day.
- It's very easily solfeged, and very stickinyourheadable.
- It's just so preeeetty. (This isn't her, but it'll give you an idea.)
- You can tell it's hard, but she makes it seem easy and doesn't even seem to get all bogged down in the technicality of it all (even though she's acutely aware of exactly what needs to happen when).
- She doesn't have the whole arrogance thing going on. That's always a plus.
Monday, November 5, 2012
NaBloPoMo, Day 5: Winners.
I have a friend named Darby who plays the piano, and she played in the concerto competition tonight. She did not win, but if you ask me, she should have. (Note: the guy who did win is entirely deserving, but you root for your friends, case closed.) Here's why: