Friday, November 16, 2012

NaBloPoMo, Day 15

First, this: we're halfway there! 15 out of the 30 days in November have passed, and I haven't failed yet. Huzzah!

Secondly, I give you a direct quote from a conversation I had with a friend a month or so ago: "My mom, she doesn't understand me and cheese."

So here we are. The secret's out. I don't always like cheese. The deets:
  • There are some cheeses whose flavor is just too strong: blue cheeses, some brie, emmentaler, feta, some gouda. Oh yes, and cottage cheese. Who thought that was a good idea?
  • I don't remember what I think about camembert or havarti.
  • Some cheeses don't offend me, but they just don't taste like much. Looking at you, American and Monterrey Jack. And shredded mozzarella.
  • The cheeses I like, I want to taste. If it's cheddar, it better be the sharpest you can find. Parmesan? None of the Kraft green shaker bottles, please. Commit!
  • The main rule here is this: if you're going to put cheese on my pizza/burger/sandwich, it had best be adding something other than color and calories. Nuff said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment